Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dun Laoghaire IADT open day - Fri/Sat 23/24 November, anyone going?

Options
  • 21-11-2007 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Anyone else checking out IADT on Friday or Saturday? I really want to have a look at Audio Visual Media, looks absolutely fantastic... Closest thing to a Sound Engineering degree there is, I think, and has a lot of other cool stuff as well...
    Their Web Programming degree looks like a good one too, anyone else going along?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Nanaki

Yep, heading up tomorrow night, and staying somewhere, so I can go to IADT in the morning and then get to NUIM in time.
    Going to take a look at computers in multimedia programming

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Tim131

Yeah I'm gonna get the DART now in few mins, thinkin of goin to Maynooth too, it looks good, a UCD with less points

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Nanaki

tbh the campus didn't really impress me, quite dull and dead.
    The course was content sounded excellent, but alot of people have told me the prospects after can be troublesome.
    But everyone was really helpful, spent about half an hour talking to two 4th years!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

IADT is ridiculously close to my house but I didn't bother going up.. never liked the campus, though they built a new building which might be nice. It's always reminded me of an industrial estate or a building site though. I'd say it'll get better in the future when it's longer established.

Advertisement