Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small Hammok

Options
  • 21-11-2007 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭

Does anybody know where in Galway I could get a small hammok? I want to get one to put up on a wall to hold up teddy bears and such!

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

Check the Argos catalogue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Or even try The Great Outdoors located on Eglinton Street,they might have something like that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

There's the Hammock Hut. That's on Third. There's Hammocks 'R' Us. That's on Third, too. You got Put Your Butt There. That's on Third. Swing Low, Sweet Chariot. Matter of fact they're all in the same complex. It's the Hammock Complex, down on Third.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭galah

Habitat maybe?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Queen

skelliser wrote: »
    There's the Hammock Hut. That's on Third. There's Hammocks 'R' Us. That's on Third, too. You got Put Your Butt There. That's on Third. Swing Low, Sweet Chariot. Matter of fact they're all in the same complex. It's the Hammock Complex, down on Third.

And I was gonna end my post saying they don't have what I want in the hammok district!

Thanks, I'll try those...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

dammit, i disapear for a bit and someone beats me to the hank scorpio quote

Advertisement