Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recruitment Methods at Big 4 (Middle & Senior)

• 21-11-2007 8:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

Hey, I'm about to start a HR report for college that is focusing on recruitment for Big 4 accountancy firms at Junior, Middle and Senior levels.

I've gone through the milk rounds so I'm okay at doing Junior positions, however, I'm gonna be stuck on the Middle and Senior levels so I'd appreciate if anyone would be able to give me some pointers as to recruitment methods used, selection criteria, interview techniques, evaluation methods etc.

Perhaps I'm best to email the HR Managers in the Big 4?, although I'm not sure if they would be allowed to pass on their methods to an outsider.

Anyways any responses are greatly appreciated!

Leon

Advertisement