Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Track Day Experiences

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

kdevitt wrote: »
    Though it might explain why I've been stuck behind people in the past :D

Agreed, it happened too frequently in the past.
    drdre wrote: »
    Does anyone know the dates for the 2008 Mondello trackdays?

Not listed on the site yet - probably another few weeks to finalise the calendar for everything else, then fit in the trackdays in the gaps remaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭skibum

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    What was you best lap around the track?

Just found my "certificate of completion" :p
    best time's 57.68, 58.26,
    worst laps, when waiting for spinners, 2.56.99 and 3.15.35:rolleyes:

As I have said before I had a great time, couldn't fault the instructors, and would love to get back behind the wheel on a track again.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    .....As for Henry Ford III`s comment try pricing up a Formula Vee race in the UK and compare it to over here and you will see the difference. Testing costs in the UK are shocking.

I was talking about a bring your own car trackday. I've done about 6 of them. mainly airfields.

STG£99 vs €300.

My business will continue go abroad, and I'd advise anyone else do similar.

Advertisement