Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lc Irsh Higher Level Prose

Options
  • 22-11-2007 2:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Can someone tell me what the layout for the prose section of the paper is for lc 2008, I know there are 7 stories, to do 5 and any of these can come up in part (a) but what about part (b)? can any of the stories come up including the ones where there is a choice, i.e coileach gleann phadraig or an bhean og, and la bui bealtaine or clar sa speir, if so that would mean 4 questions in part (b) i.e 2 questions on one story and 2 questions on the other, unlike 2006 and 2007 where there were only 2 part (b) questions on one story, is this the case?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I hadn't heard of any change to it, but they couldn't give a mandatory question on a story that's optional, that just wouldn't be on.

Advertisement