Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What car do I need to attract a girl?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭blackbox

NiSmO, don't pretend to be sensible, not with that golden tool of yours.

I think this might be what I need tick all the right boxes...

red.jpg

I wouldn't have the nerve for a pink one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

A nice car attracts a particular type of girl.
    And so what.
    Remember we are not here for a long time we are here for a good time.
    Mouahahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Maybe the OP needs to have a chat with Ed China:

bathDM0203_228x231.jpg

Well Bazz 26, you've got the wrong end of the stick.
    I can see that any sensible guy would go for a bird with this vehicle but I can't see it working the other way around and attracting the wimmin.
    They might think (realise!) I was expecting them to do the ironing.

I'm beginning to wonder if I should done my original posting in teh "Beer guts & receeding hair" forum.

There may be some more wisdom there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Golferx

With a username of BLACKBOX, I can only guess at the kind of girl you are trying to attract ! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

blackbox wrote: »
    For God's sake NiSmO share...

...tell us what sort of car works for you!

Nissan Micra...

A successful man is what a women wants, not some goon on benefit all his life, me thinks. They want a man who can take car of them, in everyway not just financially. But finance is important, and finance would get a nice car.

Women love James Bond, simple. They love sophistication and all that stuff. Get one of these below if you can afford it.

aston_martin_vanquish_S-L.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

A successful man is what a women wants, not some goon on benefit all his life, me thinks. They want a man who can take car of them, in everyway not just financially. But finance is important, and finance would get a nice car.

Females are actually naturally attracted to somebody who is healthy so that they will have a strong child thus increasing chances of survival etc, so therefore, don't get a car at all. Run and cycle everywhere with a bag of bricks on your back and a bag of fruit in your hand and you'll be fine:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 363 ✭✭cancan

If you have to ask a bunch of computer geeks on a car forum how to pick up women, you have a loooooong way to go my friend.

Rather than spending a fortune on a car to make up for your lack of (insert character flaw here) , why not just pay for action.

A lot cheaper than a big car loan - off to Amsterdam now with you :D

• Advertisement

cormie wrote: »
    Females are actually naturally attracted to somebody who is healthy so that they will have a strong child thus increasing chances of survival etc, so therefore, don't get a car at all. Run and cycle everywhere with a bag of bricks on your back and a bag of fruit in your hand and you'll be fine:)

Duh, your hardly going to score women while getting your spleen taking out while in a hospital.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

I haven't read the whole thread but I'm sure someone else has posted something along the lines of, do you really wasnt a chick who r*des guys just cos they've nice cars?? ..... and mum, this is Jacinta:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,252 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

Orignal Mini Cooper - shows yea have taste and nothing to make up for :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,603 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Actually horse the car, all you need is a key ring. Less is more and all that!

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭tvr

TVR Tuscan Speed 6 - The noise alone will make most women come

(sorry forgot to finish sentence "to you car" of course)

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭tvr

Do nothing says I am not a poofta like the Vauxhall VXR8

spadvxr8.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

Country girls like VW's and Audi's. City girls like BMW's and Merc's.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 883 ✭✭✭moe_sizlak

depends what kind of girl you want to attract , as berties song went , i need a girlfriend ,a skanger or a posh tot

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 883 ✭✭✭moe_sizlak

Biro wrote: »
    Country girls like VW's and Audi's. City girls like BMW's and Merc's.

hes right about the country girls

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

actually, now that you say it, ladies get very impressed by Audi A3's even the 1.6 models

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

j1979p wrote: »
    Simple BMW should do the trick (like mine below)

1991_bmw_nasca_27_m.jpg

What kind of BMW is that(as in what is it's E number, assuming it has one)?

clue:
    bmwc2cj0.jpg

It's actually a concept

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

@colm_mcm I thought it might be a concept, but I'd never heard or seen a BMW Nasca C2 ever! Dating from 1991, clearly before the days when BMW concepts were little more than thinly disguised versions of what would turn up in less than 2 years time in reality. And whats it doing next to what looks to me like a fairly recent Alfa(Spyder or Brera by the looks of it) then?

they only built 3 of them, but they were fully functional.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

You can get all this chicks with this convertable.

Or any of the cars from here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

You can get all this chicks with this convertable.

Haha, classic, id love to have a rip of that though.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

i think if i was to pull a girl... i use a Classic bmw... either e21 or e30 buts thats just me :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

A clean, tidy one without obvious need of repair.
    Golferx wrote: »
    With a username of BLACKBOX, I can only guess at the kind of girl you are trying to attract ! :eek:
    I'm really curious to know what you think a black box is. It has plenty of meanings, but none that are particularly frightening.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

One of my cousin's used to think his '88 Citroen BX Estate was a babe magnet back in the 90's. How wrong was he!

Advertisement