Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What car do I need to attract a girl?

Options
124»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 883 ✭✭✭moe_sizlak

Max_Damage wrote: »
    One of my cousin's used to think his '88 Citroen BX Estate was a babe magnet back in the 90's. How wrong was he!

i bet he thinks brian adams , bon jovi and meat loaf are cool aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

RobAMerc wrote: »
    The Ferrari owner is probably compensating for the fact he's got a huge wallet!

Anyway - the best car for you is called a Life, you should go out and get one.

Buy your car to impress yourself - not women.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

Andrewf20 wrote: »

Handy ...a car that you can hang the washing on the back:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 73,454 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

RobAMerc wrote: »
    The Ferrari owner is probably compensating for the fact he's got a huge wallet!

Anyway - the best car for you is called a Life, you should go out and get one.

They don't sell them over here!
    443132060_e3bb831b66_o.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

maoleary wrote: »
    Was thinking that alright. Someone here has a Golf plus and they do get women's attention. Can't for the life of me see why!! But I suppose its the family man image they're looking for, especially the 30 something year olds.

I read a survey once that said most Irish women are impressed by a Golf. They said the brand (VW ffs!) showed the guy is successful and the Golf showed he was sensible. In reality they're slow, boring and unreliable. The only thing I hate more than being stuck behind a smelly TDi as it clanks it's way asmathically away from a roundabout is ****ers telling me : "My TDi is like a rocket!".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭blackbox

Handy ...a car that you can hang the washing on the back:eek:
    I thought that was for pushing it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

I read a survey once that said most Irish women are impressed by a Golf. They said the brand (VW ffs!) showed the guy is successful and the Golf showed he was sensible. In reality they're slow, boring and unreliable. The only thing I hate more than being stuck behind a smelly TDi as it clanks it's way asmathically away from a roundabout is ****ers telling me : "My TDi is like a rocket!".

I have similar views!! Silly f**kers. I always wondered would they fill their pants if you brought them for a spin in a properly fast car?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

colm_mcm wrote: »
    They don't sell them over here!
    443132060_e3bb831b66_o.jpg

that looks cool!, lol, mugen tuned and everything., kinda like a pumped up cinquento sporting only reliable.,:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Original shaped Mini Cooper FTW!!!!....im not biased or anything:D:D:D:D:D

Whenever others guys hear i have one they always comment saying i must pull loads of girls with it, now i know it's a small car but i don't exactly bring it into the pub with me and show them all!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

Andrewf20 wrote: »

lol, that would do it alright. Reckon you might need to spend the extra two grand on the wireless though, just in case you wouldn't get noticed...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭lassykk

Biro wrote: »
    I have similar views!! Silly f**kers. I always wondered would they fill their pants if you brought them for a spin in a properly fast car?

Totally agree wit both of ye... how can sometin so ugly and dull be attractive to anyone!!!

Advertisement