Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prison Jokes

Options
  • 22-11-2007 12:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

This guy is sent to prison and on his first night after lights out he hears a prisoner in another cell shouts out "87" followed by laughter from all the cells around him. A few moments later someone from another cell shouts out "142". Cue more laughter from all about. This goes on for a while before everyone goes asleep.

As a new guy he is afraid to say anything so he keeps quiet. This continues every night during his first week. He curiosity is getting the better of him so he asks his cellmate what is going on. His cellmate explains that they have all been in prison for so long that they have heard every joke going so they memorized them all and gave them a number. Now when they want to tell a joke they just call out it's number and everyone knows it and laughs.

He decides to give it a try himself so that night after dark he shouts out "64". Silence no laughter. He tries again "153", again silence. He tries a final time "88". Not a titter from anyone.

He says to his cellmate "Why is nobody laughing?"
    His buddy replies "You're not telling them properly"

A bit like in here some days.;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

I didn't find that a bit funny. I heard it before though and thought it was hilarious must be the way ya tell 'em.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

63, Hagar. And a bit of 37.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I'm going to give this a try myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

A while later after giving it some practice, he gives it another go.
    "366" he yells. The other prisoners explode in laughter, even louder than they had been at the other jokes. After he's stopped laughing, his cellmate tells him "That was great, I hadn't heard that one before".

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

A while later after giving it some practice, he gives it another go.
    "366" he yells. The other prisoners explode in laughter, even louder than they had been at the other jokes. After he's stopped laughing, his cellmate tells him "That was great, I hadn't heard that one before".

lol :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement