Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Penny's in Wilton

Options
  • 22-11-2007 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭

Opened this morning at 9..there were stilll queue's at half nine.
    Any one been in there yet? i'm planning on heading in later as i'll be going that direction..nothing like penny's for cheap stuff!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Why would anyone queue for Penneys?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭SMM

One of the best shops. Ever. Even if you don't want to go shopping you will always come out of there with something. Its so irresistible cos its so cheap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

I think it was Neil Delamare who had the joke about going to buy a suit in Penny's after finding a euro down the back of the couch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

i love pennys, i mean at this time of year you can buy lovely hats and scarfs for half nothing, and they are lovely! pennys are great for pj's too.dont get much underwear there...great for things like socks and just t shirts etc...hoodies. they have nice coats/jackets in atthe moment too..

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Big Tone

A nawful pity Marks didn't get that spot!

• Advertisement

I think it was Neil Delamare who had the joke about going to buy a suit in Penny's after finding a euro down the back of the couch.
    ROFL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

daveirl wrote: »

I think it's actually called "Penneys". Anyway, the apostrophe is understandable in this case, since people could think that the place is named after someone called Penney.

Vacancy's is fairly bad... was that Brú?

It is called Penneys, I passed the one in town the other day and thought it a bit odd at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭BeansMeansHynes

Pennys rocks. I am so glad they opened one in Wilton. Pennys in town is a nightmare, the place is always so packed that you cant move. Gonna take a trip out to Wilton tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Femmy wrote: »
    ..nothing like penny's for cheap stuff!

have you ever wondered how they can manage to make clothes and sell them so cheap and still make a profit?? Slave Labour that's how..look into Primark first before spending your money there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

have you ever wondered how they can manage to make clothes and sell them so cheap and still make a profit?? Slave Labour that's how..look into Primark first before spending your money there!

Yeah one of the ladies at work is always banging on about that...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

they probably dont source their fabrics in hickeys. 17.95 a metre for chiffon!

Advertisement