Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money taken out of account by wyse

Options
  • 22-11-2007 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 35

Hi everyone. €377 has just been taken out of my account (Charlesland Wood) by the management company. We are only due to pay €30. I am raging mad, trying to get in contact with Derek Reid. Has this happened to anyone else???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

Just checked my account and they've taken what appears to be the correct amount, notwithstanding their apparent inability to figure out how much we should acutally be paying.

It may be a "mistake", Wyse and their accountants do seem to make quite a few as far as I can see judging by be refund debacle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 sparkle1

Did you also get a letter earlier this year saying we were only paying half of what it is normally and that we had already paid two installments at the previous amount so all that was left was (as far as i can remember ) about €100. This was then to be split over the 2 remaining payments?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 avantarklu

sparkle1, any chance you are in a duplex?

Advertisement