Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winning Eleven 2008 dear oh dear

Options
  • 22-11-2007 1:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭

My oh my... dear oh dear... gameplay relatively he same, through balls working like cheat mode.

Still fun to play but the lag and the terrible sound and presentation.

My friend summed it up when he walked in on us playing and asked if this was an "old" PES and wondering why we didn't get the new one.

It looks terrible, and granted i never bought games purely for looks it certainly doesn't look like a finished game. What a complete let down. Think i might trade it in for winning eleven 10... apparently they finished making the game before releasing it.

Everyone can dribble too...

Like i said... still great fun but seriously playstation 3 game it certainly is not. I feel conned but we'll still play.

Who has the balls to challenge Konami? EA has i's head up its licensed arse.

First impressions Rating
    sound 2/10
    presentation 3/10
    gameplay 7/10
    extra features 3/10

maybe they'll patch the game?

Advertisement