Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Express - Camden Street

Options
  • 22-11-2007 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,137 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know when this is opening???

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,848 ✭✭✭Andy-Pandy

Yep tomorrow.

I have been gazing at it from my bedroom window in anticipation. I woke up a few weeks ago looked out the window and there it was. Fantastic. Saves me having to walk down to the spar.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,137 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Cool. I just work around the corner so it'll be very handy for getting bits and pieces at lunchtime.

Im hoping for decent meat and veg in the place. Although i will feel guilty about not going to the butchers and green grocers anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 30,137 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Went around today to check it out but the shutters are half down and there's a sign up outside saying that due to unforseen events the opening has been delayed... Doh :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Andy, why would you buy meat and veg in Tesco? It's terrible. Stick with where you used to go for those items.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

Considering there's a number of butchers and two veggie stalls and a fruit store on Camden Street, why would you buy in Tesco????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

What's the difference between Tesco and Tesco 'Express'?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

A Tesco Express is generally a lot smaller: a little bigger than your average Centra or Spar.

daiixi wrote: »
    Considering there's a number of butchers and two veggie stalls and a fruit store on Camden Street, why would you buy in Tesco????

Most of the time i dont get home till after the stalls and butchers have closed. The other option if i miss them is to take it on my bike from work which is a pain tbh. If i get the chance i do pop in the the butchers and the green grocers.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

It's still closed anyway with no mention of an opening date

• Advertisement
Advertisement