Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phenom 9500.

Options
  • 22-11-2007 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

Just got it but i havent decide what motherboard to choose. It is long time ago since i played with amd and i dont know... Any help?
    22112007.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭uberpixie

Friend built a PC for his brother a while back and used an Asus Crosshair
    http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.aspx?sku=323537

He said it was a good board and it has gotten good reviews.
    http://custompc.co.uk/labs/98644/asus-crosshair.html

It's been well over 2 years since i built an AMD rig,honestly wouldn't know myself either:o.

With AM2+ only launched, i'm sure it will take a little while before the overclocking AM2+ boards are released.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

your just showing off now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭Chosen

Grim. wrote: »
    your just showing off now :D

No, he's showing off with his 5.7GHz Yorkfield.
    This is a genuine question, Chris haven't had an AMD system since maybe 2002 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Id go for the asus crosshair too. Its meant to be the best out there, but i havent built a amd system for close on a year now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

Anti wrote: »
    Id go for the asus crosshair too. Its meant to be the best out there, but i havent built a amd system for close on a year now.

:eek::eek: new chipset is out.the asus board seems cool but havent been looken into much of it tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

Chosen wrote: »
    No, he's showing off with his 5.7GHz Yorkfield.
    This is a genuine question, Chris haven't had an AMD system since maybe 2002 :D

noooooooooo waaaaaaay :eek:

Advertisement