Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Article: 23 Actionable Lessons from Eye-Tracking Studies

Options
  • 22-11-2007 3:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.virtualhosting.com/blog/2007/scientific-web-design-23-actionable-lessons-from-eye-tracking-studies/
    Eye-tracking studies are hot in the web design world, but it can be hard to figure out how to translate the results of these studies into real design implementations. These are a few tips from eye-tracking studies that you can use to improve the design of your webpage.

Some pretty good information in here, including some stuff that I actually found to be rather surprising. Always good to know your audience, but better to know how your audience will act.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

pretty cool link and interesting reading cheers :)
    Want to change how people look at your page? Change the size of your font. Smaller fonts increase focused viewing behavior while larger fonts encourage scanning. Depending on your needs, you may want more of one than the other.

I always thought smaller fonts caused people to get annoyed as they had to focus more though I prefer them on most websites.

Advertisement