Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sireeeeens lots of them

• 22-11-2007 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone heard anything to suggest why there has been A LOT of emergency vehicle activity up and down the ORR in the last hour?

Mike.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

mike65 wrote: »
    Sireeeeens lots of them

Maybe they're trying to lure Odysseus to his death out between Aeaea and the rock of Scylla...

(yeah I know... chorus of groans)

No idea Mike, crawled past WRH in the past hour and no apparent activity.

Just this from AA Roadwatch, but something like this wouldn't lead to such activity. No harm knowing about it though...

*MAIN TRAFFIC* *WATERFORD* Long delays on the Cork Rd inbound due to broken down truck on Manor St. Take a different route if you can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

No-one likes a classicist smartarse!

Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭ChapOfDRyans

i was walking by the maryland when i saw 2 gardi walking normally then all of a sudden they started sprinting towards rubys in that direction and then as you said all the "activity",this was around the same time 3 ish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

mike65 wrote: »
    No-one likes a classicist smartarse!

Mike

Educated humour Mike... just trying to drag you all up to my level! :D

i was walking by the maryland...

Oh were you now...? ;)

So, anyone find out why all those sirens were going? I still haven't heard anything.

fricatus wrote: »
    Oh were you now...? ;)

are you emplying something

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

are you emplying something

Oh know lets not end up in the high court about all this ;)

Cabaal wrote: »
    Oh know lets not end up in the high court about all this ;)

yes we all no what happened when people started making accusations:D

Advertisement