Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards tournament?

• 22-11-2007 4:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Any interest for a Boards tournament somewhere in Dublin sometime in the next couple of months? We could book out 4-5 lanes somewhere for some hours and have some of sort of prize for the winner :)

Would you be interested? 4 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 4 votes
    Atari Jaguar(Maybe)
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

So no-one warming up to this idea then? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

As always, I'd love to but as I live in England it's not really that feasible for me.

I think quite a few boardsies would be interested if they knew about it. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

A group of friends and myself have started up a bit of a regular thing midweek in the Galway Shopping Center Bowling alley ... to be honest the lanes are mostly pretty **** apart from maybe 1 or 2 lanes ...

As such I'm not interested in a tournment in dublin but might be in galway (hence the maybe). That said I'm pretty crap at the moment (personally I like to blame the balls / lanes) No consistancy and sub 100 scores ... still .. getting better all the time.

Just saw the forum and though I'd post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Interesting, both Tar and DEmeant0r bowl in Galway if I'm not mistaking? Maybe this will be a Galway meet/tournament... a thread/announcement on the Galway forum??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

well 3 of my friends would probably be on for it (non boards users) ... I'm very bad at the moment :D .. if I improve a bit I'd be on for it as well ... only thing would be our scores are pretty low at the moment but we'll be going once or twice a week for the next while I think so it should be improving a bit.

And yeah they seem to be talking about oranmore where I'm from but not living out there for years

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Well either way, I don't mind, I'll probably start a new thread in the Galway forums if this no-one is interested in a Dub tourney.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭DJ_Spider

Not good, but live about 8mins from the local alley at coolock! So yes up for some pin smashing.

DJ Spider

Advertisement