Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eye Cremes

• 22-11-2007 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi all

Just wondering what eye cremes everyone's using at the moment. Just about to try out the Clinique one that came free at bonus time, have not tried that one before - anyone use this one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 erinselbow

Don't know about the Clinique one, but most of their products are fairly good, but don't waste your money on the Shiseido benefit version! I got talked into buying it at €64 and it lasted 10 days when used as directed morning & night...total rip off!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 locombia

I wouldn't advice getting the clinique one. i bought a tub of it and have been using it twice every day for the last 5 months and have noticed very little difference..I still have small wrinkles under my eyes and it does absolutley nothing for dark circles. Anybody have any GOOD recommendations????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭zenzen

ya i have to agree with locombia, the clinique one isn't great - and i usually like most of their products. i have been using it for the past month and a bit and it hasn't made any difference. would love some good reccomedations for eye creams too...the signs of age are begin to show lol, at the wise age of 25!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Fletch123

I used Clinique All About Eyes and it didn't do anything for shadows or bags.

I've been using a Garnier one in the meantime, but I'm going to get a Dermalogica eye cream when my next paycheque comes in. Fingers crossed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭cupcake

MAC Fast Response Eye Cream. (My HG) This is the only eye cream that I have found that takes care of puffy eyes. It's one of the more decently priced higher end eye creams.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

I use Nivea Visage anti-shadow eye cream...its around the 10 euro mark so a lot less than most that have been mentioned but I think it's really good..i was sleeping really badly not too long ago and had horrible dark circles under my eyes and it worked a treat! Maybe not for deep wrinkles but defiinitely good for signs of general tiredness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭starn

I really shouldnt know this but, I cant belive even more that I'm posting this. BUT I went out with a girl who used to do a lot of modeling. She swore by hemarroid cream, for her eyes. It works wonders apparently

• Closed Accounts Posts: 359 ✭✭okgirl

Actually I watched a programme the other evening and it recommended Preparation H for under eyes too. It tightens the skin and reduces puffiness!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭cupcake

starn wrote: »
    I really shouldnt know this but, I cant belive even more that I'm posting this. BUT I went out with a girl who used to do a lot of modeling. She swore by hemarroid cream, for her eyes. It works wonders apparently

Never use hemmoroid cream EVER. It's for one thing only. It contains yeast and shark liver oil, and can and often does have the reverse effect. It can actually puff you out more. The skin around our eyes is thin and delicate, so don't put your face moisturiser around there either. Only products for the eye area belong around the eye.

Advertisement