Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portlaois College, Mountmellick - directions and travel time

Options
  • 22-11-2007 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I have to be in Mountmellick on Saturday in Portlaoise College ... A google says this is on the Mountrath road out of Portlaoise. I reckon I'm gonna be cutting it fine to get down there. If I had to be there at 6pm, roughly what time would I have to leave Dublin at?

Is Portlaoise college far outside the town & is it on the Mountrath road? Anyone pintpoint it for me on Google maps, or as close as possible?

Much appreciated.

Phil.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Peter Walczak

Hi Phil,

Portlaoise College is actually on the Mountrath Road. The Google Map is not that accurate in that case, but you should be looking for the corner of Mountrath Road and Harper's Lane. If you'll be going from the town center, you'd have to pass the roundabount with the clock, go down the Mountrath Road, go under the most hitable bridge in Ireland, pass the Centerpoing "shopping centre" on your right hand side and take first turn right.

It takes 45 minutes up to 1 hour from Red Cow Roundabound to Portlaoise depending on whether you'll be taking the bus or driving yourself.

Hope I helped you somehow.

Regards.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭phil

Much appreciated Peter, thanks!

Phil.

Advertisement