Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

resturant on clanwilliam terrace

Options
  • 22-11-2007 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Anybody know the name of the nice looking resturant on Clanwilliam Terrace. I walked past it yesterday and cant remember the name. Its not in the golden page and 11811 havent a clue. :)

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Moved from F&D.

Hopefully someone will have an answer for you here Rebel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Moved from F&D.

Hopefully someone will have an answer for you here Rebel.

Thanks for that, but as the saying goes.. if you want a job done etc...
    I went out to that restaurant last night and I have to say it was lovely!
    Its called the Bridge Bar and Grill. Its only open a week today. Really nice decor, lovely food. I had some venison. Yummy. The staff was great too.
    Price wise, it wouldnt be cheap although you could go somewhere like the lemongrass and get a plate of ****e for the same price.

I'll be going back there after my monthly payday in future :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

Thanks for that, but as the saying goes.. if you want a job done etc...
    I went out to that restaurant last night and I have to say it was lovely!
    Its called the Bridge Bar and Grill. Its only open a week today. Really nice decor, lovely food. I had some venison. Yummy. The staff was great too.
    Price wise, it wouldnt be cheap although you could go somewhere like the lemongrass and get a plate of ****e for the same price.

I'll be going back there after my monthly payday in future :)

Probably should have mentioned that they arnt even in the phone book yet. 6643955

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Good stuff. Glad you enjoyed!

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Sandraf

Hiya

That restaurant "bridge bar & grill" is a sister of "town bar & grill" in Kildare street or nassau street (or round there somewhere) so it should be nice!. I actually thought it was down towards the old Point but thanks for finding it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Evil Al

Ate there last night... review here:
    http://yummy.ie/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15

Advertisement