Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new smith in the midlands

Options
  • 22-11-2007 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭

i heard today that there's a fella setting up a workshop in athlone, intends to do custom rifles. but also normal stuff, like stocks,bedding, rebarreling, triggers and a while you wait moderator fitting service.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭boc121

About time with mod fitting,i'd say it will be a great success.
    If you have or get any details pass them on please.
    Cheers. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭pm.

yeah please pass on the details when you get them, i need a mod for my .243

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭triskell

boc121 wrote: »
    About time with mod fitting,i'd say it will be a great success.
    If you have or get any details pass them on please.
    Cheers. :D:D
    PM sent
    pm PM sent
    yeah it is about time, he has been doing smith work for the dealers around for the last few years, but had a major falling out with some of them last spring and stopped working for them over the prices they were charging customers for his work and giving him fe*k all, so i guess thats why there has been such a huge drop in quality in the last few months as the dealers were getting it done elsewhere.
    its taken him this long to get set up on his own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Could you send me the details as well please. Need to get a barrell threaded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭triskell

Bond-007 wrote: »
    Could you send me the details as well please. Need to get a barrell threaded.
    Pm sent

• Advertisement
Advertisement