Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solero Shots

• 22-11-2007 7:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭

I was just having a conversation about icecream, and remebered solero shots.
    I haven't had one of these in YEARS and I haven't seen them either. Are they under a new name? Do they even sell them anymore? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,297 ✭✭✭Archeron

I dont know whether I like these or not. Any time I can into contact with them, it was usually because people were putting them down the front of a t-shirt or blouse for "humourous effect". I also got one in my eye once while trying to eat them from the pack.

Yes, I'm stupid, but nonetheless....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

I was given a carton thingy for free during the summer from one of the radio stations who were standing on street corners with a big freezer handing them out, haven't seen them in the shops recently but then again I don't really like them so I haven't been looking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Dregon

When i was in Spain during the summer I had a couple cartons of them.( Don't know what other word can be used to describe their packaging!)

Haven't seen them in Ireland in a good while though :(

Advertisement