Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

scope mounts

Options
  • 22-11-2007 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

im stuck i cant find anyone that has high scope mounts for a cz 527 hornte apparently it has a weird rail ontop that is smaller than any other so they are hard to find i have my new scope near a month and cant get mounts:(

the scope is a 50 mm objective and 1" tube so need the high ones if anyone knows where i can get them preferably in dublin can they let me know??

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Have a look at S&K Scopemounts ( google them ) I bought a set of mounts&rings for my Anschutz 22 hornet from them. They do CZ specific stuff. Not cheap ( about 100 Euro ) but good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭triskell

it probaly has an 11mm rail like the 1 on most .22 rimfires you could try any .22 claw mounts they should fit it. or you could try BKL i got mounts from them for a very awkard rail before (www.bkltech.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Umiq88

Find out what rail you have first and then find some mounts not sure what hornet recoil is like but buy something half decent sportsman or bkl sit well on CZ's

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

thanks lads......

are the millett ones any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Guy I know swears by Millett for CZ, has them on a .223

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

cheers steve heard they were good alrite that just put my mind at rest:D

Advertisement