Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JG mp5 sd5

Options
  • 22-11-2007 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭

Ok a friend of mine reccently bought the jg mp5 sd5 and wanted to know how long should he should charge the battery for?

any help would be appriciated...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

it depends on the rating of battery/charger

check the mah values on both the battery and charger then input them into this program and it will tell you how long to charge it for

or, the slightly less scientific method of plug it in and check it every now and again until the battery starts to get warm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

thanks kdouglas i'll let him know

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭leprechaun47

ill be gettin an mp5j soon, it has a 1100 mah battery but wats the other setting about.. how long shud i charge it for?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

its depends on the charger but generally about 5hours, anymore and it could knacker out the battery.,

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭leprechaun47

ok, thanks alot

• Advertisement
Advertisement