Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The youth of today?? this is ridiculous

Options
  • 22-11-2007 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭

I came across this on another site

http://www.bebo.com/dublin-spicers

I think this is so ridiculous, I really don't know what the hell they are trying to be.

Some may argue they are clear on what they are doing, but wtf is all this sexy talk from a group oflads??

I know of two such people I do see on the New Cabra rd from time to time, ****ing posers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Leave them alone, it may be a bit silly but it could be worse. They could be mugging people or wrecking the place smashing things. Seems there too bothered about there sppikes to be giving anyone hassle. Leave them be I say.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

When does hair that ridiculous ever become socially acceptable?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

I'm a lot more worried about their grammar, spelling, syntax and punctuation! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

Holy Jasus......its a mullet parade.....looks like the 80's are coming back...

Im off to get chriogenically frozen, wake me up when its all over....

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Goldenquick

Good quote:
    NO WAN IS BETER DAT ANYWAN WE SHUD B ALL RATED DE SAME !

It did take me a while to decipher the intro on the page, it was a bit like reading shorthand ;).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

I say leave them to it.

It's gas though - these are the very same who would beat on a kid for wearing a pink golf jumper or having a sparkle-sparkle in their ear just a few years ago.

Edit - I blame the ease of availability of cocaine

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I think those hairstyles are fabulous!! They're just kids being creative (though no doubt they'll look back in years to come and cringe). Back in the late 70s we had punkrockers all over the place with their multicoloured mohawks and they were cool too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

beans wrote: »
    I say leave them to it.

It's gas though - these are the very same who would beat on a kid for wearing a pink golf jumper or having a sparkle-sparkle in their ear just a few years ago.

Edit - I blame the ease of availability of cocaine

totally agree, now i cant say anything as, im full on 80s metal head(think poison, motley crue) but, i thinks its kinda funny the way they , try to act hard dressed like that!!!
    i just laugh at them.....i call them ...........sham sandwiches!!!
    i like the part...we should be all treated the same.....................bull****, 2years ago they would have been above everybody(well in a in a lacoste tracksuit kinda way!!).
    and who the hell wears clean converse???how do you keep em clean lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭beans

they're just kids being creative

I'd have to disagree, at this stage they're just kids being conformist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

kona wrote: »
    i like the part...we should be all treated the same.....................bull****, 2years ago they would have been above everybody(well in a in a lacoste tracksuit kinda way!!).
    In fairness that hardly means they're scumbags forever more. If they're decent guys when they're adults that's all that matters. From my experience anyway the majority of kids and teenagers in my area were scumbags. Most of them grow out of it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

When does hair that ridiculous ever become socially acceptable?

The 18th Century?

I think it is funny, but I like that knackers are looking a bit different to just the shaved head and tracksuit look. They are taking a little bit of interest in their appearance, for a change.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Jayus were they conieved to Kajagoogoo or what ?

photo_limahl_tvgig4.jpg

photo_limahl_2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

/gets the eye wash and dictionary

:eek:

-VB-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 giddynurse

Mr.S wrote: »
    Emo meets knackers.

Die.
    tehehe.. emos or knackers?
    which would you be cheering on?

theyre both fools

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Link ain't working. But going by the thread the new mullet craze is in question?

Is youth are not all like that, example I have a number 3 hair-cut.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

Link ain'tworking. There's nothing wrong with mullets....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

this thread is so last year after all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

On a slightly related topic. Yesterday as an experiment I wore my hat backwards. The amount of looks I got was hilarious(ok not actual hahahah funny but more of a smirk funny)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

kelly-thong-tee2.jpg

If you felt good, what else mattered? :pac:

Advertisement