Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Waistcoat T-Shirt print

• 22-11-2007 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

I know this sounds like a strange request but has anyone any idea where i could get my hands on a t-shirt with the print of a waistcaot printed onto it. Its for a man. I saw one on a bloke last weekend and ive trawled the net in search of it but all i can find are the cheapy tuxedo printed ones (Which i already have) but this one looked alot classier and more stylish. It looked like a topman/River Island t-shirt but ive been on their site and they dont seem to do them.
    It defo wasnt one of the ones you'd get in a t-shirt printing shop.
    Any ideas anyone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭pixietrixie

Try Urban outfitters

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

+1 for urban outfitters

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭tazdogue

Cheers for the reply but I tried their site but no luck.
    Have either one of ye seen the t-shirt i described are am i just lossing my mind?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 454 ✭✭DonFred

tazdogue wrote: »
    I know this sounds like a strange request but has anyone any idea where i could get my hands on a t-shirt with the print of a waistcaot printed onto it. Its for a man. I saw one on a bloke last weekend and ive trawled the net in search of it but all i can find are the cheapy tuxedo printed ones (Which i already have) but this one looked alot classier and more stylish. It looked like a topman/River Island t-shirt but ive been on their site and they dont seem to do them.
    It defo wasnt one of the ones you'd get in a t-shirt printing shop.
    Any ideas anyone?

Try Asos.com

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭tazdogue

Tried asos.com but no luck.
    Anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭*Page*

why not go to a design your own t shirt website and get on emade up for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

those shirts are everywhere at the minute, urban outfitteres def has them, seen them in there, Fresh in Temple Bar, Asha in Stephens Green, River Island, TK Maxx, they're all over the shop! (bad pun I know...)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,905 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

They're over this side of the world too. Every second clown has one on for a Friday night out. Personally I think they look ridiculous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭il gatto

That's truly rank.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

Was just going to post but yeah I spotted that one in Topman the other day...hope you finally get it!

Advertisement