Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

not happy with PAL version game cover?

Options
  • 22-11-2007 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭

found this funny website:
    http://www.thecoverproject.net/index.php

they actually provide the exact size of the game cover that can be fitted on your game case...;)

some people can print off the version of the game cover they like and stick it somewhere else...or good for cover collector or whatever....

p/s:NTSC version do have some better cover...look at those wii games,they have fancy fonts for the side case title...:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

I used the custom Wii Sports cover with the white DVD cover from a Wii points card (seriously, why does it come inside one??), but apart from that, I see little point.

One need only look at the Ico coverart to see that we got the better deal there ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Guess they'd be fairly handy for warez monkeys, apart from that I honestly can't see the point...

I might actually print out a couple for Ico and SotC, as I got "new" copies off ebay that came in normal cd cases (ever so slightly dubious!:p)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    I used the custom Wii Sports cover with the white DVD cover from a Wii points card (seriously, why does it come inside one??), but apart from that, I see little point.

One need only look at the Ico coverart to see that we got the better deal there ;)

lol

i actually like most of the PAL cover,seems classy abit,like FFXII,Resident evil,we got them cooler.probably because here we get them always later...they compensate by reconsider the cover design?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,411 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

The covers usually aren't all that bad in PAL land but the japanese cover art is usually an awful lot better. The American box art is almost always awful. Just look a the FF box art there compared to the gorgeous PAL boxart. The worst ahs to be the box art for the american Suikoden. It's horrendous compared the the art on the jap and pal game.

Advertisement