Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to get henara beauty products in Dublin?

• 23-11-2007 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭

Hi i was just wondering if anyine knew where i could get the Henara range of shampoos and conditioners.(Particularly their conditioner for golden shades).

I have asekd to plaece that i was getting it from to order it so far they have not though, although it is still available.

I used to be able to find it but it seems to be nowhere now.

You can get it online but i was wondering if anyone know somewhere in Dublin where they had seen it.

Any Ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭echosound

No suggestions for actual stores, sorry, but health stores in general seem to carry brands like that and Dr Haushka (ie the "natural" beauty products range) so perhaps try a few health food stores?
    I used to use it for the red shades and then brunette, and the only places I found this brand were the health food stores.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭missmatty

I used to use it and loved it as a teenager! Don't see it round much now (and i frequent health food shops and haven't seen it there). For some reason I remember seeing it in the beauty aisle of a supermarket so maybe check around a few of them? I used to get it in my local chemist down the country which wasn't part of a chain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,532 ✭✭✭Lou.m

Advertisement