Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My two wknd trebles

Options
  • 23-11-2007 9:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi here are my two trebles for this wknd what do u think ?
    Premier league - £20 - Portsmouth,Aston Villa,Blackburn - Returns £287 approx

Championship - £20 - Ipswich,Watford,Charlton

Any opionions will be much apprechiated ? Cheers:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

DTBABY wrote: »
    Premier league - £20 - Portsmouth,Aston Villa,Blackburn - Returns £287 approx

I'd fancy all of the above but not together. 3 mid table teams playing away is bound to result in one or two messing up.Might stick a tenner on it just incase it works out.

Man City
    Portsmouth

Double @ 3/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭prendy

Man City
    Portsmouth

Double @ 3/1

I was looking at that myself...seems a good bet.

Portsmouth have been a great team to bet on this year. For some reason there always a great price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 DTBABY

I mean for the sake of £10 on each treble u cant go wrong it makes the wknd abit more exciteing and if it comes thats even better. In my fist treble i thk portsmouth will beat birmingham due to the fact that there manager-less! :eek:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I followed your advice gents and added in Chelski

Porthsmouth, City and Chelski

€15.00 stake with potential win: €55.50 :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭kenco

Man U, Villa, Man City, P'mouth, Everton accum approx 22/1
    Saver of City, Utd and Everton trip at 3/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭chump

doubles from 4 selections
    trebles from 4 selections
    10 lines
    10 euro

Birmingham v Portsmouth
    24th of November 2007 3:00pm
    Correct Score
    Draw 1 - 1 @ 9 - 2
    Everton v Sunderland
    Correct Score
    Draw 1 - 1 @ 11 - 2
    Man City v Reading
    Correct Score
    Draw 1 - 1 @ 11 - 2
    Middlesbrough v Aston Villa
    Correct Score
    Draw 1 - 1 @ 9 - 2

not really sure what the upside is, but 1-1 struck me when I woke up this morning!
    I should really stop with the impulse betting!

Covering Man City, Villa and Blackburn with a treble and 3 doubles.

Good luck to all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭quazzy

I'd fancy all of the above but not together. 3 mid table teams playing away is bound to result in one or two messing up.Might stick a tenner on it just incase it works out.

Man City
    Portsmouth

Double @ 3/1

I'll take a punt on that also.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

1 Man City v Reading (Laying Reading @ 7.55)
    2 Arsenal v Wigan (Backing Arsenal @ 1.18)
    3 Birmingham v Portsmouth (Laying Birmingham @ 3.72)
    4 Bolton v Man Utd (Backing Man Utd @ 1.53)
    5 Everton v Sunderland (Backing Everton @ 1.61)
    6 Middlesbrough v Aston Villa (Laying Middlesbrough @ 3.33)
    7 Derby v Chelsea (Backing Chelsea @ 1.26)

Odds of 8.26 on it. Saver of the big three to win and City to win/draw.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Come on you CITY!!

Covering Man City, Villa and Blackburn with a treble and 3 doubles.

Good luck to all.

For some bizarre reason I did these bets on Man City, Villa and Pompy. What a jambag!

Serious quids in today. Well done to all.

On a side note I do still fancy Blackburn to get a result tomorrow.

Very small bet on 1-1 in running on Chelski v Derby @ 14.5

58 mins gone and Derby getting ontop.

Very small bet on 1-1 in running on Chelski v Derby @ 14.5

58 mins gone and Derby getting ontop.

Sorry ErinGoBrath but Chelsea have just scored!

Show me the money!

Seen that. Wouldn't mind, Derby had scored a perfectly good goal that was wrongly disallowed!

Oh well was only 4 notes :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Aedh Baclamh

Stop calling Chelsea 'Chelski'. It's pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Right my bet for today is Ajax, Juventus and a Leeds win/draw. Fairly nice odds if you put on enough. Ajax and Juve at home and Leeds away.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

Not going near Leeds due to them ****ing up midweek.

My fiver is on Valencia, Blackburn, Cagliari-Milan over 2.5, and Fiorentina.

What the hell do you mean by "Fairly nice odds if you put on enough". Odds stay the same regardless of how much you stake on the event? You do realise that, don't you? Good.

What the hell do you mean by "Fairly nice odds if you put on enough". Odds stay the same regardless of how much you stake on the event? You do realise that, don't you? Good.

Someone get out of the wrong side of the bed this morning? A little aggressive.

Anyway yes I do realise that. What I meant was that because I think it's a good bet my return will be a lot higher if I put on more money. Apologies if you didn't get me. Now calm down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,454 ✭✭✭✭cson

Odds fluctuate, hence the likes of Betfair.

And someone needs to calm down, if you've nothing better to add to the thread than the muck posted above, then why bother?

Nice one ErinGoBrath on the Man City - Pompey double. Had an 8 fold accum with Arse, ManYoo, Celtic, Rangers, Villa, Everton, City and Pompey. Fooking ManYoo :mad:

cson wrote: »
    Odds fluctuate, hence the likes of Betfair.

And someone needs to calm down, if you've nothing better to add to the thread than the muck posted above, then why bother?

Nice one ErinGoBrath on the Man City - Pompey double. Had an 8 fold accum with Arse, ManYoo, Celtic, Rangers, Villa, Everton, City and Pompey. Fooking ManYoo :mad:

Careful now cson you might get abused for calling them ManYoo ;)

We will call teams what we want and if you dont like it then sod off!

How many people did Untited let down!! Boo :(

Eh, no. I won't.

How many people did Untited let down!! Boo :(

Bolton are always causing upsets like that. I rarely back against them. Nightmare team.

So despite dominating against Cheltenham, Leeds are about to lose to an 85th minute winner. Ajax had won 4-1 earlier for me.

Haha, yeah, it's really smooth calling Chelsea 'Chelski'. Same goes for those 10 year olds saying 'ManYoo'. Man that's cringeworthy. Really.

And how can you say I've posted muck? The muck in this thread was saying that a certain bet was "Fairly nice odds if you put on enough". It's totally misleading/stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,454 ✭✭✭✭cson

Haha, yeah, it's really smooth calling Chelsea 'Chelski'. Same goes for those 10 year olds saying 'ManYoo'. Man that's cringeworthy. Really.

Who do you work for? The Federal Bureau of upholding the righteous and true names of english football clubs?
    And how can you say I've posted muck? The muck in this thread was saying that a certain bet was "Fairly nice odds if you put on enough". It's totally misleading/stupid.

Q: What's the thread about?

A: It's about Weekend Accums and Trebles for the Premiership. You've come into this thread bitching about people not calling football teams there proper names, you've bitched about Xavi6 saying something which is a fairly common saying amongst the gambling fraternity, you've dragged a pefectly reasonable thread off topic.

Now be a good boy and stay on topic, if you want to bitch about Chelski, ManYoo, Arse or Pool, start a thread about it.

cson wrote: »
    Who do you work for? The Federal Bureau of upholding the righteous and true names of english football clubs?

Q: What's the thread about?

A: It's about Weekend Accums and Trebles for the Premiership. You've come into this thread bitching about people not calling football teams there proper names, you've bitched about Xavi6 saying something which is a fairly common saying amongst the gambling fraternity, you've dragged a pefectly reasonable thread off topic.

Now be a good boy and stay on topic, if you want to bitch about Chelski, ManYoo, Arse or Pool, start a thread about it.

+1

The gambling fourm obviously isn't for you - you offer it nothing bar the negative comments

Advertisement