Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

M1 Overhead Gantry Signs

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 watchinpaintdry

Saw this the other night. I figured it was due to the limited amount of characters available on those LED-signs... still though :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭endplate

Retarded thread why do some people take it so personally whatever they call the lane. Are the rules of the road so embedded into some people that they are scared of things been called by different names. One star for this thread me thinks

• Registered Users Posts: 20,990 ✭✭✭✭Stark

endplate wrote: »
    Are the rules of the road so embedded into some people that they are scared of things been called by different names. One star for this thread me thinks

Well said. The slavish devotion of some people here to the RotR is crazy. </sarc>
    Healyc wrote:

My girlfriend is the worst of them out there. She will stay in the "Fast Lane" holding up all the traffic just because she is going at the legal speed limit and she believes knowone should be going any faster than this. This then develops into a row when i tell her to move into the "Slow Lane" and dont mind if the car behind her wants to go faster.

Drives me mad when she or anybody in fact does this.mad.gif

Dump her ;)

Yeah I hate these people. While they're busy enforcing the speed limit for everyone behind them, they seem oblivious to the fact that they're blocking people into the driving lane who want to use the lane correctly and still overtake slower traffic ahead of them. Worst of all are the ones who sit in the lane and flash anyone they see moving into "their" lane ahead of them. I think I need a big flashing "Go **** yourself" sign on the back of my car for those people.

Advertisement