Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

ROH Black Friday Sale

• 23-11-2007 11:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭

Over on ROH.COM there is a 35% sale for today only, though I suspect it will be extended for the weekend. Factor in the exchange rate of €1 = $1.48, you are getting all these for half nothing.

I got Bret Hart book, Jerichos book, Survival Of The Fittest 07, Roddy Pipers DVD and 2 NOAH DVDs for a total of €69 after the discount and exchange rate. Excellent.

Act quick.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Customs?

Bastards have killed me lately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I think customs are more interested in electronics etc than a few DVDs. Ive never been caught for anything before so long may that continue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Ends tonight at 5am unless they extend it. I'll see if I can weasle my way into some early Christmas presents

Caught for anything from ROH right?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Anything at all DVD wise from the USE, and I buy a fair few from various companies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭jeffk

Straight Shootin’ with The Blue Meanie
    The Shawn Michaels Story: Heartbreak And Triumph
    The Best Of AJ Styles, Volume 2
    Doomsday: The Best of Abyss
    €41 :D FAR from a black friday id say

Oh an customs look after people who are bringing in business esq levels of parcels.Like say the odd big parcel is ok,but say 4 or 5 €50 euro parcles a week is not.
    I suppose they assume your importing €200 worth of stuff to sell it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Can you get non-ROH T-shirts from it?

TNA ship though Fedex who automatically rat you to customs, been caught for loads and Fedex are sending me legal letters for customs i have already paid, so you can see why i'm hesitant, they should be grand through USPS though

Got a couple of presents for my brothers but i cant say what cuz one of the lil ****es is on here

Not that i can see
    Funny rf video just emailed me with a 30% discount day

Didnt seem to get any massive discount though?

• Advertisement

EdK wrote: »
    Didnt seem to get any massive discount though?
    dont tell me you didnt forget to put friday into the coupon bit?

i did now

i did now
    Left out forget there sorry
    So you didnt order it and now you have entered that and gotten the discount?

yup

yup
    Good Good

Just got bret harts book and shawn michaels dvd for around €30 it would cost that for one of them here

Felt guilty about ordering Bret Hart's Book and Shawns DVD together though ;) lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

em are those dvd's region 1 or are most computers region free now?

amull87 wrote: »
    em are those dvd's region 1 or are most computers region free now?

Id say a lot of the newer ones play anywhere,as roh realise how far people but them.
    But ive a dell pc over a year and that plays all dvds no problems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

cool i might buy some so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭dez_warlock

Hey guys, on the subject of wrestling DVD's wrestlingflix.com is also having a black friday sale. Some great deals such as Best of Samoa Joe for €3.50 and best of Aj Styles for €8. Shipping is really cheap too. I've ordered from them many times with no problems. They accept paypal too and shipping is really fast. Definitely check them out.

• Advertisement

TNA dvds are region free WWE dvd's are not, most dvds will play on computers but if they are different regions you have to switch between regions and you can only change that around 4 times but that is the case on my pc and it is amybe 2 years old

I'm not a huge fan of the guy, but Brent Albright's t-shirt looks really cool, I might get it

If you want to plan ahead, you could buy yourself a $100 gift certificate for $65 now

Don't see Jericho's book there now, must have been a fast mover

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Very good very good,picked up ROH Driven,the Resillience t-shirt and WSX Season 1 for 29 yo-yos ;)

Very good very good,picked up ROH Driven,the Resillience t-shirt and WSX Season 1 for 29 yo-yos ;)

Got that wsx dvd collection on amazon for €14,funny not many people mention it.Seems its a secret passion for many wrestling fans,the extras on the dvd alone look worth it!!!

Seems to be selling out quick, Nagata's t-shirt is now gone. Bret's DVD isn't on sale there anymore either

jeffk wrote: »
    Got that wsx dvd collection on amazon for €14,funny not many people mention it.Seems its a secret passion for many wrestling fans,the extras on the dvd alone look worth it!!!

Yeah I picked it up earlier too! Also got TNA Year 1 and Jericho's book. Also check out the Hardcore homecoming boxset. All 3 events for €15 delivered. Great deal.

Yeah I picked it up earlier too! Also got TNA Year 1 and Jericho's book. Also check out the Hardcore homecoming boxset. All 3 events for €15 delivered. Great deal.

I was gettin the tna 1 year dvd untill i looked @ it closely and seen that a lot of the doc is on the fifty greatest moments dvd and the matches on other dvds.
    I have the hardcore homcoming and forever hardcore from WAY back,imported in.So im kicking myself now,but hey thats wrestling dvds for you.

I picked up the jake the snake dvd of wrestle fix for just under €11.It said shipping was $4.50 but when i went to order it was $10.50 :mad:
    Any one know if this dvd is good?Ive read the doc is meant to be a savage

My brothers Christmas list is awesome I get to see all these wthout buying them, got a good few in the ROH sale too

Roddy Piper DVD

Ric Flair Collection

Brian Pillman DVD

Extreme Rules DVD

Jeff Hardy TNA DVD

TNA Year 1

AJ Styles Volume 1

Chris Benoit Hard knocks (he figures it will be a collectors item I disagree)

Best Of Christian Cage

Best AJ Styles- Evolution of a Phenom (DVD)

Best of Bryan Danielson- World’s Finest (DVD)

Best of Generation Next- Our Time Is Now (DVD)

Wrestling Society X- Season 1 (DVD)

Hardcore Forever Box Set (6 Disc Set)

My brothers Christmas list is awesome I get to see all these wthout buying them, got a good few in the ROH sale too

Roddy Piper DVD

Ric Flair Collection

Brian Pillman DVD

Extreme Rules DVD

Jeff Hardy TNA DVD

TNA Year 1

AJ Styles Volume 1

Chris Benoit Hard knocks (he figures it will be a collectors item I disagree)

Best Of Christian Cage

Best AJ Styles- Evolution of a Phenom (DVD)

Best of Bryan Danielson- World’s Finest (DVD)

Best of Generation Next- Our Time Is Now (DVD)

Wrestling Society X- Season 1 (DVD)

Hardcore Forever Box Set (6 Disc Set)

Luck kid ;),when i was growing up i barely seen or knew about buying wrestling tapes let alone santa getting me a list of em!

• Advertisement

He is easily manipulated but he picked all these himself, the kid has taste mostly

He is easily manipulated but he picked all these himself, the kid has taste mostly

lol seems hes a hardy/that style of wrestling mark which is not bad cause at least hes not a cena corrupted kid :cool:

3 days to get from roh to ireland :D AND the hbk dvd over a month before silvervision have it!
    The hbk dvd is region 2 and wont play in my dell dvd normally and you cant just change the region to 0.
    I got a programme but im not up on the rules of posting links to programmes on this forum!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

you should be able to play it on your pc, but I think a big screen will be needed for that! Gimme a pm if your looking for links for any programs. You may have to copy the DVD onto a blank one.

ROH are great for delivering on time. I ordered the entire fifth year festival back in april on the monday and got them by friday.

Double C wrote: »
    you should be able to play it on your pc, but I think a big screen will be needed for that! Gimme a pm if your looking for links for any programs. You may have to copy the DVD onto a blank one.

ROH are great for delivering on time. I ordered the entire fifth year festival back in april on the monday and got them by friday.

Ah i have a dvd player(i hacked for multi region myself :D),jus i like the way in wmp you can scroll through the dvd easily!
    I got a programme that does the job thanks anys!!

They are fast,like i ordered the best of chiakra on the 10th of a shop on ebay in america and im still waiting :mad:

I had three orders 2 have been delayed due to items out of stock, and I'm hoping my Bret Hart book and HBK dvd will be here tomorrow (scandalous hehe)

• Advertisement

Hey ROH have a new offer on now where you can get 15% off orders under $50 and 20% off orders over $50 using the codes dec15 and dec20.

Also they have a grab bag deal on DVD's where you get 4 randomly picked DVD's for $16.95. Also there's a shoot interview grab bag where you pick any 5 for $29.95. This coupled with the offer and weak dollar makes this an excellent deal. I picked up 12 DVD's for €33 delivered.

Hey ROH have a new offer on now where you can get 15% off orders under $50 and 20% off orders over $50 using the codes dec15 and dec20.

Also they have a grab bag deal on DVD's where you get 4 randomly picked DVD's for $16.95. Also there's a shoot interview grab bag where you pick any 5 for $29.95. This coupled with the offer and weak dollar makes this an excellent deal. I picked up 12 DVD's for €33 delivered.

About time something went in the euros favour as the sterling euro exchange is criminal

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭HorseRadish

Went for more stuff here,ROH grab bag and the Hardcore Forever box set,30 squid the lot,cant be bad! ;)

Advertisement