Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Madness

Options
  • 23-11-2007 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hi,

Ok I need a bit of help finding my bf a christmas pressie. I have about €300 (max) to spend and I was wondering if anyone had ideas? Just to give you a bit of background:
    • Hes got loads of clothes (and I've got that for the last 2 years!)
    • He wud be into gadget/electronics
    • He doesn't have any holidays to take so thats out
    • Hes going to sea next year from March on for short stints so something that is entertaining is a bonus

I had planned (and failed) to get him a wii but I think we all know at this stage thats fairly hopeless :rolleyes:. I'd be really grateful for any ideas. Thanks :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

if he would be into nintendo, how about getting him a DS?
    my gf got me one for my birthday and its awesome,
    except she keeps stealing it on me....

and get him an R4DS while your at it. (check out bargain alerts forum)

entertainng / portable / gadgety

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

You could check www.thinkgeek.com. It has lots of gadgets/electronics and things to keep your bf entertained on long journeys. My other half got all excited about a build you're own robot set and sent me the link as a "hint"!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

If he likes whiskey

A couple of really decent bottles such as Glengiddich 30, Midleton Rare or a gift set of 3 bottles Edradour aged in wine barrells (v v nice)

Celtic Whiskey Shop in Dawson st has all.

Advertisement