Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi from Dublin to ChurchTown - how much approx?

Options
  • 23-11-2007 12:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi,

Just wondering how much approx would a taxi cost from Dublin airport to Churchtown. Just a rough estimate would be great.

also - long long approx would this take leaving the airport at 9am on a wednesday morning (mid-Jan) with traffic etc, have no idea of commute times in Dublin.

THANKS!!!!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭Noelie

Well the fair will be about 45-55 euro give or take.
    I don't know the commute time but i'd guess it could be anything up to 1.5 hours. it depends the the way you go.

Another option would be to get the Aircoach to Stillorgan and get a taxi from there that would probably cost half what the tax alone would cost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 photonewbie

thanks for that!
    I need to be in churchtown for approx 10am, so I need the fastest way. may have to fly in the night before looks like!

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭rubberduckey

Hi there,

live in churchtown and do a lot of taxi'ing to the airport.

If you take theM50 it can cost up to €55, howevr going via town will cost €35 max.

Advertisement