Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bingo Club vs Spurs [match thread]

Options
  • 23-11-2007 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

Full team news expected tomorrow, but Ramos is quoted on the club site saying Kaboul and Malbranque are doubtful, Kaboul got a knock playing for the French u21s and Malbranque against Wigan.

Would love 3 points, but a draw will do me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Who's gonna play instead of Kaboul, chimbonda tucked inside and Stalteri at right full, he'll hardly get the winner again will he.
    Malbranque to miss out, so Bale if fit to replace him yeah ?

Will be nice to see Lennon and Bale at full flow on either flank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Who's gonna play instead of Kaboul, chimbonda tucked inside and Stalteri at right full, he'll hardly get the winner again will he.
    Malbranque to miss out, so Bale if fit to replace him yeah ?

Will be nice to see Lennon and Bale at full flow on either flank.
    Bale out for another game or so unfortunately!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

i suppose the team will look as follows

Robbo
    Stalteri
    Chimbonda
    Dawson
    Lee
    Tainio
    Jenas
    Zokora
    Lennon
    Keane
    Berba

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Just saw Bale has a decent chance of playing apparently would love to see himself and lennon on the flanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Mike Riley is a bottle job sh1tbag.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

I won't post what I think of Riley because that sort of language probably isn't acceptable on boards.ie

See attached photo for a censored version.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RingoSpur

I was at the game yesterday and in all the games ive been to I haven't seen a referee get so much stick from both sets of fans. I didn't realise til i watched the highlights last night how strange some of the decisions were. Its a bad sign when what people talk about after the game is the ref.

Advertisement