Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

N7 Roadworks after Naas

Options
  • 23-11-2007 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Any ideas why we are still being told, by the lovely orange signs, to change lanes into the hard shoulder and out to the other side of the motorway even though the road is now finished?

The point is that the last 3 days there have been traffic jams going into these non existent roadworks. Surely they could remove the signs and cones when the work is finished!!! :rolleyes:

I wonder overall, how many crashes have been caused over the last six months on that stretch of the road due to the crap road markings and even worse signs posting? Is anyone accountable for this? I couldn't count how many times the AA have warned about crashes there in the lat few months.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

its a joke - they still have the 60km/h speed limit around the Newbridge Exit towards Naas with cones down on the edge of the road even tho the roadworks have finished. They took bloody long to do what they were doing aswell - i had hoped that they were going to extend the 3 lanes down to the M9 exit which would make sense but all they have done is to resurface the 2 lanes

Advertisement