Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wool dresses

• 23-11-2007 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭

I have a black, v-neck, 3 1/4 length sleves and knee length wool (not thick wool!) dress that I bought about 2 months - I havent had the chance to wear it yet, but am heading out on sat night. Am absolutly broke, and am meeting my fashionista cousins for a reunion thing.

Thing is, I dont know are these still nice to wear???? Was just gonna wear tights and boots and nice belt with it..?

Honest opionions please!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭pixietrixie

Yeah that would look cool, or try it with skinny jeans and boots and a belt!!

I have one and I wear it with leggings!!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Thanks for the reply - I dont have any skinny jeans (actually I do from last year but would have to jump off the wardrobe to get into them)

RE: The tights, would they be completly black or the see through-y ones you can get that I should wear???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭pixietrixie

LadyE wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply - I dont have any skinny jeans (actually I do from last year but would have to jump off the wardrobe to get into them)

RE: The tights, would they be completly black or the see through-y ones you can get that I should wear???

Either, but I wear the ''see through-y'' ones!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭giggles

How about bright coloured tights? - Purple seems to be the colour of the moment and think they'd look great with your dress! I'm just back from Tokyo and noticed loads of girls are wearing bright coloured tights with darker skirts and dresses.

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭moco

I love wool dresses and would wear them with not see through black tights.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Faerie

Well sheer tights might be more flattering but opaques are more fashionable.....if you've slim legs go for the opaques.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Yeah sounds lovely, maybe wear a long beaded necklace to add some colour! I personally wouldnt wear plain black opaque tights with it cos I think its too much black, maybe natural tights with black boots!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Ohhh thanks everyone for the replies - i think the purple tights sound fab!!

Ill get them and a purple beady necklace :) think ill wear shoes with it - might be better???

Must egt black too - incase i was too chicken to go with the purple ;)

Thanks everyone!!!!

Advertisement