Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Next Lucan Support Meeting 10 December

• 23-11-2007 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi All,

The Adoption Support Network of Ireland will hold it's next support meeting on Monday 10 December in the back lounge of Kenny's Vesey Arms in Lucan at 7.30. Anyone affected by adoption is welcome to attend. Hopefully there will be a good crowd there especially as Christmas can be a poignant time for many affected by adoption. If you're thinking of attending could you please let me know so that I have some idea of numbers.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Best wishes

Martin

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Smccarrick and myself should be there - good luck with the meeting. I know that my husband finds it harder at Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭martinf

Hi All,

Just to remind you that the Adoption Support Network of Ireland is holding a support meeting for all affected by adoption next Monday night at 7.30 in Kenny's of Lucan. If you are interested in attending please let me know so that I will have some idea of numbers.

Best wishes

Martin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Sorry, Smcarrick and I can not go, sorry for the short notice.

Advertisement