Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bettinsoli O/U

• 23-11-2007 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Hi folks,
    Got a question re the Bettinsoli De lux, have had one bought for me as an early xmass pressie. Just want to know what your thoughts on this gun are.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭foxhunter

Great gun never heard of a complaint about them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭Double Barrel

I also have never heard of a complaint about them.

http://www.sportinggun.co.uk/guns/141591/Bettinsoli_De_Luxe_shotgun_review.html
    The only other thing to be aware of is the fore-end wood which can be quite thin where it meets the radius of the fore-end iron. The fact it can crack is not a design weakness but a result of clumsy dismantling by an owner who gets it caught up with one of the gun's extractor legs.

The gun is supplied in a useful ABS travelling case and comes with a full complement of five chokes plus a key.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 975 ✭✭✭mallards

I have one. A lot of gun for your money. I am very happy with it and you will be too, trust me. I got a new 21mm butt pad for mine and it made it very shootable.

Cheers

Mallards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

I am shooting a Bettinsoli (Supersport) for all clay disciplines and I love the gun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 mikey2010

i am looking for a delux for sale and i cant seem to find any for sale..if yee no anyone who has one for sale can yee tell me because i want to get one soon as possible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Savage93

M14 wrote: »
    Hi folks,
    Got a question re the Bettinsoli De lux, have had one bought for me as an early xmass pressie. Just want to know what your thoughts on this gun are.
    Thanks.

How come you,re so well in with santa claus, its only the middle of June:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭dCorbus

Savage93 wrote: »
    How come you,re so well in with santa claus, its only the middle of June:D

Maybe, just maybe, coz the OP originally posted that back in November 2007? Sheesh, talk about a zombie thread!:rolleyes::D

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Savage93

dCorbus wrote: »
    Maybe, just maybe, coz the OP originally posted that back in November 2007? Sheesh, talk about a zombie thread!:rolleyes::D

D'oh:o

Advertisement