Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bruises

• 23-11-2007 4:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭

I didn't think this was enough of an issue for PI and didn't know where else to put it....basically I bruise extremley easily on my legs. I'm very clumsy and always bumping in to things, that much I can't really help but just wondering if anyone knows of any supplements etc I could take? I'm a vegetarian too so maybe that has something to do with it...anyway it's ugly and I can't show off my legs because they're covered in marks so any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Arnica's supposed to be great for reducing bruising. As far as the bruising being caused from yourself I'm not an expert but suspect it's a lack of iron.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 118 ✭✭Sandraf

Hiya

Do you wear glasses ??

Sorry, couldn't help that!.

Anyway, there's stuff you can get in a healthy shop called Arnica - I think it comes in a kinda stick form (or oil maybe). You can rub it on your bruises and they fade in no time. Great invention, particularly for leg showing!.

There's a healthy shop in Stephen's green beside argos but I think its sold in most chemists too.

Best of luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭echosound

Second the arnica recommendation, supposed to be good.

I tend to bruise easily too, and it runs in my family - my gran and mother both bruise very easily too, and every day I find another bruise from a tiny knock I didn't even notice at the time. Not sure what causes it, but maybe check out your iron levels, I was anaemic as a teenager.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

More support for Arnica. I have a vessel of little pillules that dissolve orally. They work really well. My bruises disappeared like a snowman in the desert. I will see if I can find the brand later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

I've heard you shouldnt use arnica too often :confused: I know my mam had an almighty bruise from a fall and she used it but was recommended not to use it too often...I dont have the facts to back that up tho sorry!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Thanks very much

Advertisement