Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scenic911 passed on this morning - RIP

• 23-11-2007 4:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭

Sai passed on this morning. RIP. He was a great husband to Elaine and a loving father to his 3 kids as well as being a great friend.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Rest In Peace Scenic911.

My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. My god be with you all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Oh no! My prayers go to him, his family and friends. :(

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

RIP- Sai, one of life's genuine nice guys. We'll all miss you. My thoughts go to his family. Shane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

RIP Scenic911.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Rest in Peace. Although I have never met Sai/Scenic, him and his family are in my thoughts and my prayers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Ah thats terrible, my thoughts are with all his family and in laws.

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,635 ✭✭✭✭fits

Terrible news.

RIP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

My thoughts and prayers with his family at this terrible time.

RIP Sai

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Very sad to hear, my sympathies go to his family

RIP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,013 ✭✭✭✭Basq

RIP Sai.

Very sad news! :(

Thoughts and prayers are with his family at this tough time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

RIP Scenic911.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

That's awful, he sounds like a real hero...
    Send the family our thoughts. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Nedtastic

Hi There. I was friends with Sai when we worked together years ago. I was very sad to hear that he passed away. He was a fierce nice fella. I'll never forget the melon schnapps he tested out on me at a dinner party he invited me to back in the day. We had some good times back then and even though we haven't been in touch I'll never forget him. Ar dheis De go raibh a anam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,832 ✭✭✭littlebug

Oh no, How sad :(
    RIP Scenic911

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,694 ✭✭✭Dingatron

Rest In Peace Scenic911. Happened accross his thread not long ago and am very sorry to hear this news. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gyppo

Only just saw this, and I'm deeply saddened by the news.
    RIP.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,964 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

I don't know Scenic911 and he didn't know me but I'm just after reading the thread about bowel cancer and his blog, very, very sad. He seems like a very nice guy. My heart goes out to his family.

RIP

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

Its nearly a year ago now - we were at a memorial service for those who had died from cancer in the hospital he attended this evening - very touching. I never forget him, he is always in the back of my mind telling me to eat healthily, and of course I always think of his wife and children. We miss you Sai!

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭naasface

Rest in Peace. You're in my thoughts..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,458 ✭✭✭CathyMoran

It was his anniversary today and there was a very touching memorial service _ he will never be forgotten!

• Advertisement
Advertisement