Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 Terrapins looking for a good home

Options
  • 23-11-2007 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

I have 2 terrapins approx 3 years old that I need to find a home for as Im moving away in the New Year. Anybody interested???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

I may be interested, pm where your based and what sort of tank an all you have with them..thanks i have 4 but no room in my tank for more!!

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 deemac02

I'm in Castlebar in Co Mayo. I have a 4 foot tank, filters and a 100watt heater.

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭cichlid child

deemac02 wrote: »
    I'm in Castlebar in Co Mayo. I have a 4 foot tank, filters and a 100watt heater.
    HI are you selling the tank i could take the lot terrapins and all. pm me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 deemac02

Hi, I'm willing to let everything go for free. I just want peace of mind they're going to a good home. As you already have 4 of them, you know what's involved so Id be happy for them to go with you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭Jimkel

If these guys cant take them drop me a PM and we'll talk, I have 2 myself and would consider rehoming these. Hope all goes well.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 yeayea

i would love these

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭ash2020

'yeayeah' Did you not care to read when the last post was made befor you replyed? 25-11-2007 17:26

Advertisement