Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

A4 pricing and configuration now available on Audi.ie site

Options
  • 23-11-2007 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭

Even though it looks a bit simliar to the out going model, it's grown on me recently. I think it will look nicer in the metal. Audi dealers are now taking orders with the first new models on the road starting in Feb '08.

It's a pity the cool day-lightlight driving LEDs will cost 1500K extra! This does include Xenon lamps as well though. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Healyc

Bit disappointed they dont have a more powerful 2.0tdi engine though! In the old one they had the 2.0tdi 170bhp.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

ADSLUSER wrote: »
    It's a pity the cool day driving LEDs will cost 1500K extra! This does include Xenon lamps as well though. :D
    Are they the same ones as on the A5? If so, they look awful - like something Halfords would sell to stick on the front of a Micra.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Ice_Box

Dont like those fairy lights myself. Like Clarkson said "they look like a council house at Christmas"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭Healyc

Yeah there a bit OTT alright!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

I agree with "Doctor Clarkson" too about Audi's LED lights. I think Audi calls them L eyes. BMW angel eyes look far superior.

• Advertisement
Advertisement