Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Tattoo artists in Dublin!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Nools

it might be diffucult to get someone interested in that little design!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

For REAL old school stuff you need to go to Tommy in Classic Ink.

ok so I got it done, in wild cat ink, Phil tattooed me. Took about 35 min and i have to say phil was a pleasure to be tattooed by, nothing but polite and courteous and i haven't a bad word to say about him.
    this is the final product, brand new and tender!

DSCF1130.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

i like the aqua blue?? bad with colours i am

what u mean bad with colours? yeah its aqua, i just thought it was so fresh, i loved it! it took ages to find the righ colour, i kept getting shown grass green and ireland green etc!! finally found the aqua, so happy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Yeah the colour is awesome, nice and bright, it really pops out well.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Aspiration

Wow, that's gorgeous. The colour is nice and vibrant. I think it may have been Phil who tattooed me too. He's really sound.

Delighted you're happy with it!

thanks a mill!

Phil is really sound, my tat is just above my bikini line so he was so polite and set up a screen around me completely blocking off evey view, it was like being in a little box! i couldnt reccomend him more. what was even nicer was a i brought a friend with me and apperently she was more nervous than me, so when she was waiting for me outside the buy behind the counter kept asking her was she ok and did she want him to go check to make sure i was ok and he was reassuring her that id be fine! so they went fay beyond their duties in wildcat.

So 5 stars from me!

Wow, nice to see they have improved their customer service.

yeah it really was nice of them to do that

• Advertisement

Well it's basic customer service in my opinion. Too many studios have this rock star attitude. Maybe there is a change coming...

maybe iv started a revolution ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

Yeah he is a killer artist at the black at grey stuff also!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 carradman

im looking 2 get half a sleeve done. its an 2 angles and all clouds surrounding them. its just like the one david beckham has on the top of his right arm. im just wondering what place and who would best suit the style. thanks..;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

I'm getting a half sleeve next week (well, getting it started anyway) and I reckon I'm gonna go to Artattoo. I'll let you know how I get on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 carradman

well im goin 2 zulu 2mo 2 get im started by jani... seems a really nice guy nd interested in the tattoo... il put up pics wen it dun..;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,009 ✭✭✭vangoz

Maybe i'm wrong but does jani not work in CS stephens green?

Think he changed

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭nessymon

Hi Guys,

is there anyone is Dublin you'd recommend for something similar to this..i want to get it on the outside of my calf.. i was thinking of drawing up something but found this pic on the net (they don't know who the artist was).. I really like the skin edges and shading

I don't mind travelling anywhere to get it done properly, i've been looking around a bit on the net but i'm thinking i'll have to have a look in a few places at portfolios..

any help would be very much appreciated

ness

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 xxxclgxxx

hey ,
    depending on your planned tattoo it can vary but i recommend wild cat ink (formally known as celestial ring) in stephens green!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭nessymon

thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 cathyouch

Experienced Tattoo Artist needed for fully equipped studio D11. Our artist is returning to Poland. Approx 1 week waiting list at all times so busy little studio. Must have portfolio available and some years experience. Contact Christine 01-8625700 or 087-6718246

Which studio is it cathyouch?

It's swords/finglas area so presume stigmatau

Ah, according to her past posts it is Stigmata
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=59460893#post59460893

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 128 ✭✭veryrandom

Hey, hope this is the right thread, i was wondering if anyone could recommend a good place to do some light touch ups on a black and grey tattoo on my back? I have a few black and grey flowers etc with petals that need retouching. Everything iv got so far has been done out of the country so i was just wondering if someone could recommend someone who will do a good job but not rip me off?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rycan

hey zulu tattoo rocks seun is the best tat artist if seen in a long tim its one of the best he did a half sleeve of a koi on me and it`s one of the best if ever seen if you want a great tat go to ZULU TATTOO great and really friendly:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ohiggins

Hey there,
    got this tatt from a guy called Ed, he's tattooin in a very small tatt shop in <some> st. called <name>, the places is very neat for being in <run by someone that likes to spam forums>...
    gettin this done was pretty soring cuz the skin on top of my foot is very thin, anyways im very happy with the result and the price... only €180, quite nice...
    btw. got this pic from the tatt shop website

o.0

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

facepalm2sn8.jpg

I am running out of ready made Star Trek Facepalms here - I suppose i'll just have to MAKE MY OWN :)

Advertisement