Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom & Esat BB

Options
  • 23-11-2007 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭

Anyone reckon or know if Eircom & Esat will be lowering their BB monthly costs or at least getting rid of the monthly download caps seeing as other companies are cheaper and have no download limits, ie. Smart & Ice etc..

I have 2MB with Esat (can't get 3MB as downspeed is terrible) and the 20GB monthly limit just isn't enough, doesn't help when you have an XBOX360 & PS3 and most of the demos around at the minute are above 1GB.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

hellboy99 wrote: »
    Anyone reckon or know if Eircom & Esat will be lowering their BB monthly costs or at least getting rid of the monthly download caps seeing as other companies are cheaper and have no download limits, ie. Smart & Ice etc..

BT recently increased their prices, so I doubt a decrease is coming any time soon. eircom will have to reduce the wholesale cost first, which I also can't see happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 SmallClaims

BB1 is €7.50 as part of BB1 and Total Talk Bundle, Bt indeed did raise prices in october? due to Eircom Wholesale raising their prices, Unfortunately all companies are at the hands of the Aussie Pigs

Advertisement