Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

clubs organisations for teens

• 23-11-2007 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

hay im a emo/rocker in dublin,tallaght
    and really bored right now
    i need some kind of club or something to meet new people
    and keep me occupied
    any one no anything?
    please help!!:D
    caithlin

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

blast in sound city or what ever its called,thats on every month........i think its still going anyway :-/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 C white

yeah i sometimes go to that
    but im kinda looking for like a weekly thing
    u get me ??
    thnks anyways!
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭Jack Vegas

C white wrote: »
    hay im a emo/rocker in dublin,tallaght
    and really bored right now
    i need some kind of club or something to meet new people
    and keep me occupied
    any one no anything?
    please help!!:D
    caithlin

Central Bank my lad, naggins and drippin' grassless pitches galore matey.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,736 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

blast is a load of rubbish now I hear is it?how old are if you dont mind me asking?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 C white

im 16 and so bored of just hanging around

• Advertisement
Advertisement