Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Writing on an Image-Is it possible?

Options
  • 23-11-2007 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I am currently designing a small website and need a little help. What i want to do is have a faded image of the company logo on the left hand side of the screen where i want to put a list of all the products they do then a link to a page displaying info etc on this product, i have adjusted the image in photoshop and placed it in dreamweaver but can not put text on it, i was hoping to have text and then a hyperlink to each page, does anyone know if this is possible.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Can you not set it as the background image in your navigation bar? Then you should be able to put text/hyperlinks over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LittleMissSunsh

Oh i am not with it today, thanks for that! Thank God its Friday!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Thank God its Friday!:)

Woooo whooooo! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Scotty #

Or... you could put the text directly on the image and use an image map to set up the links but ErinGoBraths suggestion is more cross browser friendly.

Advertisement