Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rubber Wellies

• 23-11-2007 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Where can I get a good pair of rubber boots in dublin? Not those cheap pvc things...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,653 ✭✭✭✭fits

www.welly4u.ie sell hunters
    You could try Colmans of Sandyford, or any hunting/fishing shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Pigletlover

I seen wellies in Penneys a couple of weeks ago and I thought they were made of black rubber. I don't know much about wellies though so I could be completely wrong :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Yup Penneys have them for a tenner, spotted them yday..they are pretty heavy tho, but I reckon they are rubber...they'll sell out fast I'd say, ppl stocking up for the festival season next year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭katiemac

Try New Look, I got a fab pair their two years ago and they are still in great condition. If you are buying wellies ask yourself why you want them and how often will you be wearing them. That should help with your decision about the quality of them.

Antone bought those wellies in Penneys yet? I tried them on today, they are in green and black, not particularly stylish(Im not bothered if it keeps me dry) i have a festival pair but wouldnt mind a short plain pair like the penneys ones for going to work...just not willing to trial run them! anyone know if they actually are waterproof? Id imagine so....

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

arnotts sell hunters and a few other good brands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Limited

The penneys ones are rubber but look like extremely cheap knock offs of hunters...Plus they are too short...I think I might get a nice pair of hunters...

I bought those penneys wellies after a rainy day emergency..only a tenner..waterproof and do the job...not fashionable but efficient for getting to work without wet feet.

Advertisement