Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cycle passion calender anyone?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,371 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Lets face it, cyclists are constantly thinking about sex. People having sex are rarely thinking about cycling. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

Looks like it will be october all year round for me in 2008.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

OP, possibly it would be an idea to put NSFW "not safe for work" somewhere in your post.

Just saying....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭Bicyclegadabout

micmclo wrote: »
    OP, possibly it would be an idea to put NSFW "not safe for work" somewhere in your post.

Just saying....

:confused::confused::confused:

Anyway, five fo those months have dudes in the photo, ewwww. And one of them has a polar bear, EWWWWWWWWWW.

I'm fond of April.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

clown bag wrote: »
    Looks like it will be october all year round for me in 2008.

+1

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Membrane

Anyway, five fo those months have dudes in the photo, ewwww.

Something for the girls then, the September blokes are seriously good looking.

581x357_FBI_cyclepassion1_01.jpg

(I say that in an aspirational way :D )

Object of desire for me is the girl in between the Fumic brothers.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,582 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

micmclo wrote: »

Just saying....

or mention scantily clad girls? Oh, wait...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭flickerx

RedTea wrote: »
    I've heard of draping scantly clad girls over cars for sales/promotion reasons but does it really work with bikes?

Not for me anyway. I think that calendar is woeful. Its the antithesis of sexiness. What cyclists do you know look like that after a ten mile trek? Anyone I know is red faced and their hair blasted everywhere, rather than perfect war paint and quiffs perfectly styled and shaped into position. Those people dont look... natural. For me cycling is something that doesnt need to be made into a glamour showpiece... for me that calendar would only be used as kindling alongside the yuletide log.

Bah humbug.

Advertisement