Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

please, train FOR TOMORROW:Dublin-Belfast

Options
  • 23-11-2007 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi!! I'm planning going to Belfast this weekend. I don't know which train I have to take, I suppose it will be in Connelly station...
    Can anyone tell me how much is the two journeys ticket for one day?
    And if possible, a bus from lucan to that station... I think there is no bus, I have been looking for some but I think I have to walk from the quays...

Thank you soooo much!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Some of the Lucan buses probably stop at Heuston Station and you can take the Luas to Connolly from there. The Belfast bus is from Connolly, fares etc are here: www.irishrail.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭smilingeyerish

they used to have a deal where you could get a same day return ticket for €18 to belfast but its gone now :(

otherwise look up the irishrail website, how did you not think to do that? before tping all that out here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 hausinkaa

thanks a lot!!!!

:) do you think spending 36 euros going to belfast worths? Is that a nice place? I have been in Galway (for me it was a wonderful city), in cork, and all around those two areas. I'm missing to east coast and the north part. I have also been in midlands...

Thanks!!!

Advertisement