Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW For sale

Options
  • 23-11-2007 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭

Hi

Im selling my BM at the minute and want to know what forum peole think is best for advertising...

CBG, Carzone, Autotrader, Buy & Sell , online the hardcopies etc etc.....

Im keen to be rid quick also but maybe the time of year is bad, is the new year better or do punters prefer then to go to garages to get the recent trade ins.....

cheers
    DM

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I find Carzone best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Sandwich117

Pretty much all of them. lol...
    http://www.adverts.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

Can you give us the specs and price please?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

carzone carzone carzone carzone carzone carzone all day long, carzone carzone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

If the price and the car are right I'll buy it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Diamondmaker

Lads PMs sent....I dont think I can put the details up, would this then not become advertising??

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭bman

Why carzone rather than the others?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

bman wrote: »

because the others are ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭bman

testicle wrote: »
    because the others are ****e.

Thanks for the informitive post.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

bman wrote: »
    More people use carzone. This alone means that you're more likely to have success there, IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,399 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Depends on the value of the car too. Carzone.ie is good. For lower end cars, try buyandsell.net too. They have cheap picture ads these days. And of course adverts.ie. It is free, and you'll be surprised how many cars for sale over there actually do sell!

Last car I had for sale was a €3k popular supermini. I had it up on all three above. By far the most interest came from carzone.ie, but I actually sold it through buyandsell

Advertisement