Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should cannibas be legalised????

Options
1141516171820»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Doc wrote: »
    "99% of people use cannabis without problems" where did you get this figure and are you really that sure about it?
    It's a completely made up fact based on the fact I've yet to (in my 10 years of smoking) come across anyone that developed any serious problems due to smoke. I've meet a fair few that smoke too much and it's ruining there lifes sitting in doing nothing all day. I've meet a few people that have let drugs destroy their lifes but it was the hard drugs and these people where always "a bit mad" to begin with.
    The fact is that if it where legal a lot more people would use /try it and I don’t think that it’s a good Idea.
    That's more than likely true, if the stigma where gone more would try it but if you compare it to the legal drug (alcohol) which is an addictive drug I don't think it would develop into a pandemic. People always have other stuff to do and can't afford to turn into junkies. It's the people with nothing in their life that are in danger.

Advertisement